8 June – 9 June is the yearly Nordic Interprofessional Network Conference (NIPNET) hold in Os, Norway
The conference approach educators, practitioners, researchers and students in the fields of health and social welfare with an interest in interprofessional education and learning.
The main theme of the conference is Interprofessional Collaborative Practice – intentions and realities in services and education
The main topics for the conference are:
- Interprofessional collaborative practice in health reforms
- Interprofessional Collaborative practice in municipalities – an example from Tysvær
- Teachers’ perceptions of their role in IPL – a comparison across three universities in Norway and UK
- Students’ interprofessional collaborative learning in hospital clerkships
- Online IPL – students’ experiences from a pilot in the Western Norway
- Interprofessional Teamwork Training – nurses and doctors experiences
The conference starts at 11.30 a.m. on 8 June 2017, and ends at 2 p.m. on 9 June 2017.
You will find information about the programme, the venue, accomodation, travel information and submission of presentations in the top-menu.
The deadline for registration has passed. We still have some available sets at the conference, but the hotel is about to be full. There are other hotel alternatives. If you are interested in attending the conference, please contact: email@example.com and we will try to help you.
Deadline for registration will be 15 April 2017. The conference fee is Nkr. 1200,-.
Registration and reservations for accomodation is binding. Accomodation costs are:
- lunch-lunch stay, full package (conference dinner included) = Nkr. 2980, – for single room, Nkr. 2730,- p.p. in double room
- day-package (without hotel-room) = Nkr. 650,- per day
- conference dinner (without accomodation/day package) = Nkr. 550,-
To register, follow the link https://www.deltager.no/NIPNET2017
The new Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (formally established by 1.1.2017!) will be hosting the NIPNET-conference 2017, in collaboration with the Norwegian IPE-network. The conference will take place at the Solstrand hotel, Os. pr. Bergen – a hotel with long conference-traditions, located with a wonderful view over Bjørnefjorden!