You are invited to present papers and posters at the NIPNET-conference 2017. Submission of abstracts:
- Format: word-file, 300 words
- Content: title, presenter(s), main topics, problems/ questions/hypothesis, interventions/process/methods, comparisons/discussions, findings/outcomes/effects/results
- Deadline: April 1, 2017
- Submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Template for abstracts here.
- Response on abstracts continously until April 15.
The themes for presentations should adress interprofessional collaborative practice or education, and should include practice development, teaching and learning issues on IPL as well as research work of the field.
The abstracts will be peer reviewed by two independent reviewers, and evaluated for acceptance or not acceptance, and for the format of presentation (oral, poster or as part of round table discussions).
Posters should be of portrait-format (not landscape), size 90 cm x 150 cm.
With the author’s permission, we will publish the accepted abstracts on this website, linked up to http://www.nipnet.org